Meat Grinder Parts Search

I just sold my Griswold grinder. Can't remember the size. But, I found several for sale on eBay. Might start looking there.

I just sold my Griswold grinder. Can't remember the size. But, I found several for sale on eBay. Might start looking there.
I have been looking there. Most of them are sets or a different size. I will keep looking. Do you happen to know if there is somewhere I can get more information about the grinder and others like it? Nothing can be found these days.

What accessories are you missing?
the attachments (different types of chopping plates). It didn't come with any. I can use some from another grinder I have, but they will not work so well as the originals. I also would like to know what the actual accessory name is for it.

No, but some of the antique places I visit in smaller towns have boxes full of them. In varying states of completeness. Finding another chopper with all its accessories will be easier than finding just the correct parts for yours. "Lug" refers to the protrusions on the rims of the knives. You'll need to determine if the model you have requires knives with the lugs. Most likely it does.

No, but some of the antique places I visit in smaller towns have boxes full of them. In varying states of completeness. Finding another chopper with all its accessories will be easier than finding just the correct parts for yours. "Lug" refers to the protrusions on the rims of the knives. You'll need to determine if the model you have requires knives with the lugs. Most likely it does.
That was what I was afraid of. I had hopes I was just missing something.

Back