Trying to make it make sense

Eric J

I have a #7 LBL Griswold that has a hairline crack near the top. I also have a #10 LBL Griswold that's fine. My question is should I get a skillet to replace the crack one another #7 or should I get a #8 OR should I just not get either one since I have the #10? What would you do?

I have a 4 qt Lodge crescent ring pot that has a hairline crack at the top. It's my favorite pot to make chili in and the crack never leaks. While the crack detracts from the value as a collector's item, it may not detract from the value as a cooker. I'd use it a couple of times and see if it's usable. If it's not, clean up the mess and go from there.

I have a 4 qt Lodge crescent ring pot that has a hairline crack at the top. It's my favorite pot to make chili in and the crack never leaks. While the crack detracts from the value as a collector's item, it may not detract from the value as a cooker. I'd use it a couple of times and see if it's usable. If it's not, clean up the mess and go from there.
and that's what I think I will do just use it till I notice the crack grow worse

Back